Before we get into this whole thing, I want to give a huge thanks to lipglossandleather for nominating me for this award. It means so much to me!
This award acknowledges bloggers with less than 500 followers. This allows us to befriend fellow bloggers while letting our readers a little bit about us.
So here are the rules for this:
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award (with a small following)
4. You must create 10 questions for your nominees
So… let’s begin!!
Questions from lipglossandleather:
1. You’re going on a date, whats your go to makeup look?
I will probably wear a no makeup makeup look with pink lips.
2. What is your wardrobe staple?
Hmm.. I have to say anything with lace.
3. What is your favourite feature on yourself?
I like my eyes.
4. What colour would I find the most of if I were to look through your wardrobe?
Pink, without a doubt.
5. If you had to choose foundation or mascara to wear if you were in a rush, which would you choose?
Foundation- I would like my skin to look flawless than anything.
6. Nude or bright lips?
This is tough… I’ll go with bright lips.
7. What was the last purchase you made?
I just purchased BareMinerals faux tan face and body (will have a review on them soon♥)
8. What would you wear on a lazy day?
Baggy t-shirt and shorts.
9. Do you have a pet, if so, what kind, if not, what is your dream pet?
I do have a pretty kitty named Nala. She is my everything!
10. Go to nail colour?
My questions for you guys:
1. What is your favorite eyeshadow palette?
2. What makeup item is on your wish list?
3. Tell us an interesting fact about yourself.
4. Do you have a YouTube channel?
5. Describe your makeup look that you had on today.
6. How many times a week do you post on your blog? 7. What’s your holy grail (makeup item)
8. What made you start your own blog?
9. What recent makeup product do you regret buying?
10. What’s your favorite color?
Thanks for reading this long post!
Lots of love♥