Hello my fellow makeup lovers!
I received my Vegas Lights palette from Makeup Geek not too long ago and wanted to finally rip open the package and play with it.
As most of you know, I’m a sucker for beautiful packaging so I had to to get this beauty in my collection. You get 6 shadows in the palette and 5 of them are never before seen shades while 1 (bada bing) is an oldie. If you already own makeup geek products, well hold your panties because the new shades are extra buttery, creamy and pigmented! I am so blown away with the quality of the shadows. Not only that, but the packaging itself is very sturdy. I know some people don’t really like the cardboard packaging I personally like them. Also, the mirror in this palette is incredible! I remember watching Marlena’s youtube video where she states that she made sure that the mirrors were a good quality and they sure are! 🙂
Here is a closer look of the shadows:
Starting from the left, you have mirage, casino, sin city, roulette, desert sands and bada bing.
By the way, that picture was taken with just one swatch of each shadow. Amazing, eh?
Anyways, I wanted to create a look with the palette using all the colors. Hope you like it!
I will also have a link of Marlena’s video where she shows you 3 looks that you can make with these shadows. By the way, if you don’t know who Marlena is, she is the owner and founder of Makeup Geek cosmetics 🙂
How to get the look:
1. place desert sand into your crease and blend
2. take the color sin city and put it all over your lid
3. place roulette on your outer half of the eyes and blend to make sure that there are so harsh lines
4. take bada bing and blend it into the outer v to deepen the look; also place it on your bottom lash line
5. use casino for the inner corners
6. finally, use mirage to highlight underneath the brow bone
Here is the link to Marlena’s tutorial: (click on the second video on the playlist)
Have a wonderful day!