Hello, my fellow beauty addicts 🙂
Yesterday, I promised a fall inspired look and here it is!
I used Sigma’s Warm Neutrals palette to create this look.
What do you think?
I love this palette from Sigma. The shadows blend so nicely together! I love the fact that I can create multiple looks using this palette (from natural to dramatic to smokey). I know that Sigma has 2 other palettes like this one and I’m pretty sure I will buy another one since I’m so impressed with the one I have. If you have this or any other palettes from Sigma that you recommend, please let me know!
How I created the look:
1. Blend CINNAMON into the crease. Little goes a long way for this color so be soft handed with it. You can always go back and add more color to intensify it.
2. Place FAWN all over the lids.
3. Take RUSSET with a pencil brush and place it in the outer v to add depth.
4. Place OPTIMISTIC in between FAWN & RUSSET to create a gradation.
5. For the inner corner highlight, use BALANCED.
6. Run RUSSET along the bottom lash line with a pencil brush to give it more of a smokey effect.
7. Then take SUGAR MILK and highlight under the brow bone.
8. Apply eyeliner and your favorite mascara.
9. This step is optional.. put on your favorite pair of lashes
I really hope you enjoyed the look! It is so pretty and is great for fall. I will be wearing this look a lot 🙂
You can find this palette on the Sigma’s site if you are interested.