Valentine’s Day is right around the corner!!
I can’t wait to see all the valentine day looks that you guys will be flaunting!! (So leave your blog address below ❤️)
I used the Smashbox Master Class 3 palette for this look. Guys, if you haven’t gotten this palette yet.. well please go get it! It is amazing!!! It is limited edition so I don’t know how long it will be available so hurry!
The pigmentation is on point and the colors blend well and compliment each other. It comes with 32 eyeshadows, 3 blushes and a contour shade, bronze shade and a highlight shade (this is the powder version of the cream contour sticks that I talked about in my previous post)!
This palette is good for a beginner to a pro. It has all the natural colors on one side and bright colors on the other. There are endless possibilities of looks that you can create with just this palette! I also believe that the shadows that are in this palette are way better than the ones in their other palettes (such as full exposure & double exposure).
Here’s the look that I came up with!
How to get the look:
1. Blend nectar and nude into the crease.
2. Place golden orchid all over the lid.
3. Use the color sumatra in the outer v.
4. Place the color peony on the bottom lash line and blend.
5. Put papaya right beneath peony and blend.
6. Place rose petal in the inner corner.
7. Line your eyes, apply mascara and put on falsies (optional).
Happy Valentine’s Day!!! ❤️