I have a new product/look to share with you guys today. It is the Lorac Pro Matte palette. This palette is Ulta exclusive and is limited edition so if you want it, you might want to get it before they are gone. Lorac did come out with another palette and it is called Lorac Pro Metal palette but I was feeling matte this time.
The palette comes with 8 beautiful shades and the formulation of the shadows are exactly like their other pro palettes. I have to say that I enjoy this palette better than the Urban Decay’s Naked Basics palette! It is easy to blend and the shadows are rich in pigment. They retail at $28.
Here is a swatch of the shadows inside:
I used the bottom 3 shadows to create my eyes today 🙂
How To Get The Look:
1. Apply eyeshadow primer (to ensure that the shadows lasts all day).
2. Use a big blending brush to pick up Pink Mauve to blend into the crease as a transition color.
3. Take a smaller blending brush and pick up Burgundy and place it into the crease and outer v to add depth.
4. I didn’t want an all matte look today so I used Surratt Beauty’s eyeshadow in Dore Rose for the center of my eyes.
5. Place Linen as a brow highlight and you’re done 🙂
Products I Used:
Face: Makeup Forever Body & Face Foundation
Eyes: Lorac Pro Matte
Eyelashes: House of Lashes (Goddess)
Brows: Dior Eyebrow Styler in 001 Universal Brown
Lips: Bite Beauty Lipstick in Leche